In line with the elevated COVID-19 alert level we have begun reducing services nationwide. From 25 March 2020, all services will be suspended until further notice.
For health and safety advice please visit our Coronavirus information page.
Last updated 7:10pm, Monday 23 March 2020
- 6514 Wellington to Auckland Sleeper bus is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 6366 Bayfair to Auckland is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 6371 Auckland to Tauranga is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 7230 Rotorua to Auckland is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 6101 Kerikeri to Auckland is cancelled form 24 March 2020
- 6108 Auckland to Kerikeri is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 7627 Auckland to Rotorua is cancelled from 24 March 2020
- 7629 Rotorua to Auckland is cancelled from 24 March 2020
*All services will be suspended from 25 March 2020
Changing your travel plans
We are here to help and appreciate your patience and support during this difficult time. We are offering fare flexibility to passengers who need to change their plans due to COVID-19. We will happily transfer your booking to a later date at no extra charge.
- If you bought a flexible fare and there are more than 2 hours before travel, please process your change or cancellation on our website or through the agent where you booked
- If you bought a standard fare and you’re not travelling within the week, please email us with your booking reference and change request. This will help keep our phone queues short.